Re: Is this possible in Ts 8 ?

The way Bob suggested is probably also the lowest cost. Other possible approaches include

1) Use a macro (e.g. MacroExpress) to run through the symbol list, with a line in the EL code to write the signal to a text file (*.csv or *.txt, etc). You can also have the macro to show the charts with signals. You can write other data to the same file to make life easier for you: Closing price, position size (based on your position sizing rules), initial stop loss and profit target price levels. When you open the file, it contains most of the info that you need to enter and manage the trade, should you decide to take it. And more ...

2) Use RadarScreen, and can do most of the things listed in 1) but more easily and simply (unless your strategy requires the chart). In addition, when you are ready to review the result, you can simply click on a symbol on RadarScreen with the signal to get an visual picture of the signal and chart pattern on a linked chart.

-- Harrison

Bob Fulks wrote:
There are several ways to do it but the simplest way is probably to have perhaps 5 workspaces with 10 charts each with one of the symbols in each chart all in one desktop.

Each night simply open that desktop and then the TradeManager will contain all you need to make the trades.

Bob Fulks