Global server problem

Hi list

I have ts2000i and hyper server lite running on one computer and Interactive
Broker's tws running on another. The data is collect from IB's tws by hyper
server and fed to global server but there seems to be an intermittent
problem. Sometimes the setup will stop working and I have to restart global
server to get it going again. This leaves gaps in my data with no way for me
to fill the gaps in. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
 Also, if someone would be so kind? I need a weeks data for the euro future
6EU5, the ESU5 and ER2U5.

Jose