Re: e-Mini S&P Time Stamps

Hello Elliot,

The smallest time increment of e-Mini S&P data on TradeStation 8 (or any other data source that I know of so far) is one second. I don't know of data with millseond time stamps.

It is possible to get time in resolution finer than one second by getting your computer time with a DLL. You can use it in a relative sense. However it would be a challenge (if not impossible) to be truly synchronized with the actual exchange trade time, considering the possible data delay time in the order of a second.

-- Harrison

Elliot wrote:

Could someone tell me the smallest time increment of e-Mini S&P data on
TradeStation 8 or whatever the latest version is.
Is data available anywhere with millisecond time stamps (e-Mini S&P)?

Thanks,

Elliot.