Re: TS2000i Installation under Win2000 PRO

You will need the upgrade off the Tradestation site or from some
memeber of the list to run SP4 well.

You also need to get Tradestation to send you SP5 CD which is build
822.  I don't remember having problems with SP5 on Windows 2000 Pro
at all but SP4 is not ready for prime time though it will work.  I
would try to wait for the SP5 they owe you.

Jimmy

A couple of years ago I bought directly with Omega Research in the US a
legal version of TradeStation2000i.

I received a CD Service Pack 4. In the setup.ini-file is mentioned
Build=5.0.771.0.

On my PC I have Win2000 Pro (Build 2195: Service Pack 4).

Due to my obligations at work, I didn't install TS2000i.

Since this situation has completely changed now, I would like to ask the
forum the following question.

Can I install the TS2000i version I have under Windows2000 Professional
without expecting any problems?

I remember that somewhere on the old Omega Research website I read something
about a regedit-file to run, but unfortunately I can't find this back.

Would somebody please be so kind to give me a helping hand?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards from Gent in Belgium,

Jozef.