Need help on connecting eSignal to TS2ki

I was able to subscribe to eSignal this morning, converted my GS to be compatible to eSignal but ran into some problems. I've called and email them for tech support but have ot had a response yet.

So I thought I'd hit on you guys for your expertise.

I got the eSignal data manager up and running normally but TS2ki's Global Server is not reading any data from it. If I start GS first, it starts the Data Manager but the list of symbols in the DM is empty and the GS shows that the symbols are not connected. If I start esignal 7.9, it gets the DM up and running and the DM shows a list of symbols from esignal. If I start the GS, the DM shows 2 users but only the symbols from esignal and GS's symbols is not connected.

Can you guys tell me what is wrong and solution to fix it so I can use eSignal with TS2ki?