Re: floating point invalid

If you have a problem with floating point invalid you should check it
out in the help section of the Power Editor.  In this case it might be
listed under divide by zero, I'm not sure as the question goes back so
many years I don't remember where to find the answer.  I'm really big
on people finding there own answers.  This is because I'm built that
way.  I find my own answers.  Takes longer but then you don't bug
others and you probably will learn to deal with things yourself.

Now if you don't have the current help files then they are on the
Tradestation site.  I also have them somewhere if you really need
them and I might actually send them to you if you ask.

Signed the old grump,

Jimmy