Re: Global Server

Ben,

About a couple of years ago, I wrote some simple macros for use with TradeStation. They works fine. You can adjust the speed, and even set a number of bars back to automatically start where you want it. However, it just does not give you a feel of excitement with real time data and with real money involved. If you are interested, I can send you a macro in a separate email.

--Harrison
www.HarrisonProgramming.com

Ben wrote:

Another one of my brain storms for 2000i,
I always thought it would be kinda cool if I could feed the global server
with practice data.
I realize I can hit next bar, next bar .... but a pain with multible charts
and not as much "heat"
Then I was think'n, what about a macro? wonder if this has ever been
done?

Thanks again guys