Re: Pristine trading/Oliver Velez

Yeah, he's the proverbial "could sell ice cubes to Eskimos" salesman. The
reason his number of "trainees" is so high is they subscribe for awhile then quit
when they find out he's full of crap. I can save you some time and money and
condense his training (not trading, he doesn't trade) style thusly:

Buy breakouts and sell breakdowns. If you get whipsawed or don't exit quickly
enough, too bad for you.