Von: Dale Glaspie [mailto:dglaspie@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Saturday, May 07, 2005 5:54 PM
An: drwar
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

I have been using Tradestation products for many years and I have been able
to find fixes or work arounds for every problem that I have had.  This forum
gives us access to some very good minds and these good people provide fixes,
free of charge.  I still use TS2000i primarily for Radar Screen as it allows
me to scan 5000 symbols at a time.  I believe it will be quite some time
before TS 8.1 or later will be able to do that.  I also use TS 8.1 for
trading my accounts.  The good people at Tradestation work hard at trying to
improve their products and have a forum for uses to submit their wish list.
No other software company I know of goes to the extent they do to meet their
clients needs.  I believe you would change your mind if you were to attend
the Tradestation Expo and meet the people behind the scenes.  See you there
in September.

Dale