Fpi - Woodies method

FPI

I'm putting this so every one can read it. Woodies method works like a charm. The reason it works is that it is so simple.Overlaying a 6 cci on a 14 cci and watching for patterns that have been around for centuries. The cci is a leading indicator and gets you in ahead of the world. Not to say that there are not other indicators that will do this, but all beginners think that the more on your chart the better, which in reality it's just the opposite. There is nothing worse than missing a setup
because you had one indicator that dissagreed with the ones telling you to go!
Woodie doesn't even use price bars, you don't need them! even the price bars scare you out of your position. however most people have a hard time getting them off their chart,I'm one of them.
Of course all of this is the easy part. The reason Woodie is so good is because he has the experience. He has aquired the patience to wait on his favorite setup that he knows is a winner.
there again he is experienced. Instead of waiting on a blue moon setup, he has learned to watch multi markets and multi time frames. Besides Woodie there are other traders in the room that will blow you away, women being some of the best! cool calm and collected, while you are sweating bullets and stomping around the room.
One other thing, if you ever hear of people leaving Woodies room, it can only be for two reasons.
one, They are a begginer that have just wiped out their account and want someone to blame it on.
or they are a professional that have probably moderated the room from time to time and can't trade
because of being bombarded with "private messages" "emails from the whole world etc." and are trying to get away from that. My personal experience is that I papertraded for 2 years,"simulator mode" until I saw green on the board enough to go on into realtime and even after you go into realtime you stilll have a way to go with hard earned money. I still have an awful long way to go,
'still don't have the patience........... I don't do any end of day yet, how ever there is some one in the room doing end of day that you can follow step by step to learn the setups and they all use the same method Woodies, because it works! Woodies room is $20 per month.

regard John