Re: Woodie's CCI

I used to literally live in Woodies' room. But that was a more than a ago when I knew no better. Not to say I know anything now.

I literally learnt trading there.. so my time was not wasted.. I met a lot of people, good traders that I am still in touch with today (all of them, including myself have nothing to do with Woodie's room any more), learnt why something doesn't work.. stuff like that.

It used to be a really good room, I would give it that. And it was good because of some of the people who used to hang around in there. I wouldn't bother with the room anymore because those people are all gone. I wouldn't bother to explain why joining Woodies' room would be no good right now.. but all I can say is DON'T BOTHER.

Chatrooms never teach anyone anything, but some people in the chatrooms do. Those are all gone.

Abhijit

fpi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Greetings.

TradingMarkets.com recently did an interview with Ken Woods re: his Woodie's CCI.

I don't recall any discussion on the Omega List about his approach.

Has anyone given it a try? Liked it, or have any opinion on it?

Regards,

FPI