Re: how to code the divergence

thanks for your reply,

1st. I don't have tradestation as my pc are running under Linux.
If it were possible and you'd like to do that you can try to 'open' this ELA
and send me the code as a plain txt-file?

2nd. yes I mean quotes in form bars with open, high, low and close..

Thanks for your effort,
and a nice weekend
Carl