Flat ema ideas

Man , some great ideas here to work on this weekend. I have a system"writing" that works well
and the only time it burns you is when price is coming off the flat, 34 ema. of course the big boys
know it's flat too, and they are going to whip you to death right there . I have a great idea from a
pro "liam" using "volumn sum", but the big trick is knowing when price is ready to move. So as soon
as I use all these ideas to tell the system when the 34 if flat, the next step will be to tell it when it's time to move. Woodie likes to wait untill price comes off the 34 and CCI goes to extreme and starts moving again.How many people here have most of their loses in this area? any input here , I am sure everyone would benifit.