Re: $6000 for the This system!????

Hello carlyhampson,
Interesting to see on the home page of
http://www.kingfishtraders.com/main.php?contain=home there is a chart
of the S&P500 emini with indicators and an oscillator plotted on it,
and right under the chart is the statement
"we do all this without a single study or indicator"

and if you read the forex page it says
"To control 1 currency lot the trader will need US $1,000 in margin."
and further down it says
"To Get started trading Forex all you need is a minimum of $300.00 in
a trading account."
Better hope this guy's trading methodology is better than his forex
account math.

Back to the home page here's a statement,
"We Are Not Teaching You Ambiguous Subjective, Theoretical Hypothetical
Junk,"
If it's not a 100% mechanical system then it is Ambiguous and
Subjective, discretionary trading is a leading factor in the 90%
casualty rate among first year traders.

best regards
foolsgold

cac> does anyone have the kingfishtraders.com system, and have used it in
cac> real time or/tested it hypothetically?
cac> Thanks,
cac> Paula
cac> They charge $6000 for their system