Re: Remote software to access TS-8

Hello Roger,
Another possible choice is TightVNC (www.TightVNC.com, free, a small donation may help). Alex Matulich introduced me to it sometime ago (Thanks, Alex). I find it a very good tool for working effectively with people remote. It can do what you want to do. It takes a little work if you need to go through firewall and router.
-- Harrison

Roger Shepherd wrote:

Hello omega-list,

I am using TS-8 to trade using automated strategies. When I am away
from my office I would like to "check-in" and see how they are doing
periodically but don't want to go live on another machine as that
would take my office trading machine off line with no way to bring
it back online until I return. I am aware of PC anywhere as one
choice but don't know what other software is available. I would
appreciate any recommendations any of you may have and also any
advice or comments as to remote access to TS-8 and /or automated
trading.