Coding problem

Hi All,

I had an idea and wasn't sure how to code it up and I was wondering if someone may point me in the right direction.

If I type in a certain date and price (as inputs) I want to draw a horizontal line from the date and price out "x" number of bars into the future

For example, I want to draw a horizontal line from a price (say 123.23) on 1050301 (ie: 1st march 2005) out 113 bars into the future

where date, price and futurebars are all inputs

If anyone could help with the code or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Paul