RE: Joe Krutsinger's Systems

Don't bother.
I have his systems, they simply don't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: C [mailto:camacazi@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:11 AM
To: Alex; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Joe Krutsinger's Systems

here is my favorite bit from his website

"YOU MAY HAVE ALL 3 of the products presented below PLUS a FULL day of face
to face help with Joe Krutsinger, PLUS One Full Year of Unlimited
consulting- all for $10,000! (a $20,000 value for the price of a part-time
secretary!)"

wow unlimited consulting ... how annoying would that be?

whats the deal with the "value for the price of a part-time secretary!" ?
cheers