Re: TS4 security block on WinXP

Hello Paul,

It can be a right pig I grant you - links below point to my collected
'wisdom' on the matter:

You can search http://www.traders2traders.com for "TS4 Under Win XP"
(no quotes) or this link will download the .rtf file:
http://www.traders2traders.com/linkindex/Goto.asp?ResourceID=316

Please follow this link for complete installation on XP:
http://www.dynastorelight.com/OnlineHelp/ts4-winxp.html

and here is the trick for TS4+XP that works everywhere:
http://www.dynastore.info/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=295

--
Best regards,
 Ross                         mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx