RE: Exce/futures datal questions

Hi Kurb,

For reliable, clean, and pretty affordable EOD
data for most of the futures contracts, try
www.pinnacledata.com

They will provide you a tool that you can download
EOD futures from their database (as well as other
instruments) with Non-adusted, or BackAdjusted
data all in CSV format that you can import into
Excel.

HTH,
Bing

end-of-day
>futures data that I can download into Excel for
statistical analysis

>2. Tool /learn about how to construct historical
data for backtesting

>If these questions have already been answered
elsewhere,