Re: The MathWorks - MATLAB link to TradeStation 2000i FREE

Hello Mark,

This is very great stuff, thanks for sharing, it is *very* greatly
appreciated. A question, if a may, on a slightly different topic. Some
time ago I was playing with DLL's that would use Matlab 6.0 C++ math
library, and trying to get them to work in TS2000i. I ran constantly
into some memory problem so that the TS function/indicator/whatever
would run once or twice, then crash on a subsequent run. I spent some
time with this, but could not figure things out and haven't had time
to try again. Have you tried or had any success coding DLL's for
TS2000i using MatLab C++ math library (or graphiccs library)?

TIA,

Ivo Karindi