Tradestation 8.1(or earliar) questions

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone can help and answer
following questions:

1)Can/How do i copy my TS2i Workspaces ( Program
Files\Omega\My Work\*.orw) over to TS8.1(or
earliar) or do i need to recreate the workspaces
all over again in TS8.1(or earliar).

2)Can both TS2ki and TS8.1(or earliar) be
installed on same PC such that both will retain
their independend functionality w/o interference
from the other.

3)What happens if you cancel TS8.1 (or earliar)
subscription, can you still use the software in
offline mode for indefinite period of time?

4)Realtime charting wise do you find TS8.1 (or
earliar) performs better/worse/same as TS2ki?

Thanks