Re: Wealth-Lab

budiali wrote:
Hello, I check in the http://www.dynastoresoftware.com that
for FXCM realtime data-feed,  the dynastore can use only with
Metastock Pro, but I want to use Wealth-Lab for my trading
strategy.
Is it possible Wealth-Lab import in realtime the data from
Metastock data-file as well as Metastock recieved in realtime
from FXCM data-feed using the dynastore ?
So, my plan is :
- My Metastock recieved in realtime from FXCM data-feed
 using dynastore, then
- my Wealth-Lab import the Metastock data file also in real-time
- then my Wealth-Lab trading strategy signal is execute to
 the FXCM using the dynaorder.
Please give me any opinion about that plan, is that possible ?
Thank you.
Maybe if you would program your own COM interface
but there is no out of the box solution. Dynastore "emulates"
e-signal datafeed so you would not need the Metastock
files in between. It might be possible, if the software makers
like dynastore and others would be willing, to link dynastore
directly to WLD but WLD does not have a database
like GlobalServer or anything so that's not realy recomendable.

What's also possible is let WLD update every minute. Reload
the script every minute for instance using a macro tool
or something.

That's all i can think of... maybe someone has a better
idea.

greetings