Trading simulator

I'm looking for a place to open demo accounts to trade futures in the
European and US markets. It has to have a price ladder for order entry like
the book trader at Interactive Brokers for example.

I have been looking like crazy for a place like this but I can't seem to
find one. www.cunninghamfc.com has been offering this service for free but
they are going to shut it down now and the markets that one can trade is
limited. I have no problem paying a fee for this kind of service but I can't
find a place that offers it. Does anyone know about a firm that offers this
service?

/Stefan Johansson