HyperServer

Hi, friends.

Without timely broadband net access available at this location, maybe the IB datafeed is a useable option for TS2Ki. eSignal's feed is increasingly getting here in spurts and is obviously running behind the IB data for much of the first hour even for ER2 from eSignal and IB's ER2 data as the only two data items incoming.

I'm limited here to a pair of phone lines bonded with MS Multi-link at 57K.

I see MetaServer is marketed by TradeStation now. The original URL has been taken by another org.

So, I'm looking to try out HyperServer Lite.

Thoughts from any of you users?

Liam