Re: Where's the data stored?

Ian,

Be sure the Server\PDS folder you saved from the old install has the
data in it.  Data like 00000001.dat  000000001.idx etc.  Then check to
see if it got over to the new PDS folder.  You are doing it the right
way.  XPO files are great when they work.  When they are large or for
just no reason they don't always work.

Jimmy

Hi All,

I recently reinstalled Win XP. I copied my TS 2000i files to another HD
and reinstalled it again from scratch. It seems to be working but I
can't load any data from the GS.

I've copied the following folders from the original to the new installation:
BiFuncs
MyWork
Server
Universe

and there were a lot of swxxxx.000 files in the old Program folder that
I copied across also.

The symbols are listed in the GS but when I select one and try to Edit
it, it says there's no data available.

Can anyone help?

Ian