CME "Bursting Data"

Hello,

This was a message (Feb. 28/05) in an eSignal
support forum from esignal where support tech says
that:

"....A few weeks prior, the exchange made
enhancements to the CME Globex engine that
improved Order Entry performance. This increase in
data saturated our connection to the CME, and
caused the data to "burst". Bursting is where data
will briefly stop (~1-2 seconds) and then quickly
update the backed up trades."

I've noticed the impact by my cpu spiking to 100%
and staying there for prolong periods of time even
under normal quiet lunchtime hours, or dull
periods - a  6000 contract bar on a 1min chart can
now spike my P4 2.4Ghz cpu to 100% and keep it
there so that my TS2k now falls behind in
charting.   I never experienced this before except
for past few wks coinciding w/ the changes
mentioned above.

Has anyone who EITHER USES eSignal or not noticed
this issue or is this new problem only indigenous
to eSignal?

Thanks
Bing