From: Colin Henry [mailto:cjbh_79@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 8:24 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AVG FREE EDITION

Hi Folks,

Anyone know why my AVG ANTIVIRUS FREE EDITION won't download
updates.............Keeps telling me the "internet connection has failed and
to check my internet settings".......? Also does anyone know how to get the
number of shares available ( i.e., BID AND OFFER)on the board for TSX LISTED
COMPANIES..............Free?

Please reply directly. Thanking you in anticipation.