Re: Data not showing up on newly added session

When you get to messing with sessions sometimes you have to leave one
unchecked to get it to plot.  Unchecked in the GS under Sessions.
Depends on how you have them setup and the crossing of midnight I
think.  If the data comes in then it is saved no matter the check
marks.  Actually I think (notice think) any data that comes in is
saved no matter the sessions settings.

I got tired of it in eminis and setup sessions for Sunday until Monday
at 15:15 CST then next session 15:30 Monday until Tuesday 15:15 then
Tuesday 15:30 ...  Works great but some code might get fried if it
depends on sessions.

Jimmy

I have added a Sunday 09:00 to 14:58 (I'm on Pacific time)
(see attached .png image)
Just above the Sunday 15:01 to Monday 14:58 session.
[I had forgot to add this early Sunday session when first setting up forex
symbols in the GS]
Now the GS is getting the data just fine, as I have checked in the edit data
tab- it's there-
but it is NOT showing up in any charts.
Charts DO show data starting at 15:01 pacific- but no data is shown before
then-
even though it is being collected.

Thanks,
Marc Miller