RE: BigPoint for Currencies w/picture

Forgot the picture.

-----------

Here is a new version.

I made the background white so you could print it easily and fixed a bug. (There is some bug in RadarScreen such that if your indicator does not refer to a price, it doesn't update correctly.)

And I noticed that some of the Big Point Values are wrong. I checked them all vs. the exchange web pages and found a lot of errors.

The attached picture shows the situation.

The indicator "Correct Values" are the values I determined from looking at the exchange web sites. I think they are correct. The values in red are different than TradeStation provides.

The BigPointValue multiplied by the price should equal the notional value of a contract.

The indicators "Contract Values 1" and "Contract Values 2" are those TradeStation provides. There are obviously errors in them.

Bob Fulks