BigPoint for Currencies?

I would greatly appreciate some guidance in determining how a
BigPoint is actually defined for currencies and also in determining
the correct BigPointValue to use.

Using the Aus$ (AD) as an example is a BigPoint the move from, say,
0.75 to 0.76? Or is it the move from 0.7 to 0.8?

Still with the AD, what is the value of a BigPoint? I have been
laboring under the impression that a BigPoint was $1,000 but upon
checking the symbol Universe in TS I find that it lists the value as
$100,000, (which is also the contract size.) Confusing.

By way of comparison in a different market group, a BigPoint in Corn
is a move from, say, 195 to 196 and has a BigPoint value of $50. Below
I have listed what I (used to?) think is correct but now I am not so
sure.

 Contract                  BigPoint           MinMove $  Pts
  C  Corn                      $50               $12.50  1 pt
  AD Aus$                   $1,000               $10.00  1 pt
  JY JapYen                 $1,250               $12.50  1 pt
  BP Brit Pound               $625               $12.50  2 pts
  FX Euro                   $1,250               $12.50  1 pt
  SF Swiss Franc            $1,250               $12.50  1 pt
  CD Canadian$              $1,000               $10.00  1 pt

Thanks in advance for any assistance, it is very much appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx