Re: No more access to Tradestation World?

So how are we supposed to unsubscribe from receiving email notifications from Tradestation World's forum messages now that we can't login?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Bailey" <baileyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:46 AM
Subject: No more access to Tradestation World?

Has Tradestation finally ended access to their site to TS2K users who do not
subscribe to their services?
If anyone has a backdoor link available, please post. It would be nice to
have similar ela posting on Omega-list
concerning different ela's, since the user level would support that better
here anyway I believe.

Lol, I think they had more TS2K users hitting their servers than TS8 users.

Phil