Re: No more access to Tradestation World?

You really should read the instructions re TS support, it's right there. They didn't go away, they just moved. A subscription is free to anyone, no need for a back door. I'll bet you never even tried to subscribe.

> 'Lol, I think they had more TS2K users hitting their servers than TS8 users.'

Now that's a dumb remark!

Phil wrote:

Has Tradestation finally ended access to their site to TS2K users who do not
subscribe to their services?
If anyone has a backdoor link available, please post. It would be nice to
have similar ela posting on Omega-list
concerning different ela's, since the user level would support that better
here anyway I believe.

Lol, I think they had more TS2K users hitting their servers than TS8 users.

Phil