Re: OT - Scottrade

you might look at Cybertrader, $9.95 up to 5000 shrs. but there is minimum number(20) of trades per month to avoid $49.00 monthly fee. used them for 3 years never a problem . nothing bad to say about Fidelity have all my retirement accounts with them ...just different.

regards
randy smith

Joe wrote:

I'm considering moving my IRA account from IB to Scottrade. I trade EOD
stock systems in my IRA. IB's share based commissions are too high when
buying large blocks of stock, so I'm looking for a broker with a fixed
commission per trade.

Scottrade looks good because they have no maintenance fees, no data fees,
and a $7 per trade fixed commission rate for all order types. Feedback on
Scottrade would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe