Request for TS8 order ecexution email samples

I am trying to put together a bit of code to finally rid myself of all the kldges I have going.. doing exactly what I want it to do : Easy way to modify EL code that would execute the order in a fast / robust way, no questions asked (plus some more features I need). I know there are many products available out there, but I don't like any (me <- picky).

I use ts2ki, and would continue using it. But I would like to build in some support for handling TS8 generated emails. And since I do not have TS8, I can use some help.

I am looking for some samples of order emails that TS8 generates. From what I recall.. it generates email with 3 subjects
"TradeStation - Strategy Active"
"TradeStation - Strategy Filled"
"TradeStation - Strategy Canceled"

All those emails have lines like
Order: Buy 2 @EC @ Market
Order: Buy 2 @EC @ 1.2525 Limit
Order: Buy 2 @EC @ 1.2525 Stop Market
Order: Sell Short 2 @EC @ Market
Order: Sell Short 2 @EC @ 1.2525 Limit
Order: Sell Short 2 @EC @ 1.2514 Stop Market
Order: Sell 2 @EC @ Market
Order: Sell 1 @EC @ 1.2523 Limit
Order: Sell 2 @EC @ 1.2515 Stop Market
Order: Cover 2 @ES @ Market
Order: Cover 1 @ES @ 1124.2500 Limit
Order: Cover 1 @ES @ 1128.5000 Stop Market

This list is probably not exhastive. But if someone can send me a whole bunch of TS emails for active, filled & cancelled emails, I can try to make my little gizmo work with those as well.

Thanks for any help - if this isn't very clear (what I am asking for), just shoot me an email and I would get back to you asap.

Abhijit