Re: Astro

Phil, here is some info on your question Re: Astro
hard aspects this week:
mon 24-  10:09am    Venus squares Jupiter
tue 25-     4:32am     Moon opposes Sun [full moon]
tue 25-     2:04pm     Mercury opposes Saturn
tue 25-    10:59pm    Moon opposes Nepture
thu 27-     2:52pm     Venus opposes Saturn
thu 27-     3:39pm     Moon opposes Uranus
fri 28-      11:47pm    Mars opposes Pluto
(central time  )

During "clusters" -of cycles- def: that's where cycles of differing lengths
hit in different places most of the time,
but then on occasion hit either very close to one another or come together
on the same day: = 'cluster'
Just like those clusters, there are 'clusters' such as the above convergence
of astro events.
Some are 'negative' aspects,  others not.
Recv'd From Henre for you Phil -Henre is the Astro/Lunation person that is
the Master....
(I am an honorary Delta Director). Its at:
www.deltasociety.com - best work for lunation/relational studies.
 My studies have been mostly lunation. Hence my many years of
study in the beginning of lunation/ Delta.
Henre just looks at the charts(Astro)- not software-
If you want to see what we are up to you are welcome
to view our combined work at www.theultimatemap.com
use this username:
contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
use this for your password:  future
There is a program for astrological events, it is just not
coming to me at the moment. I will ask Henre. It doesn't run on Ts-
but then if you use our work.... Well... you won't need it!
Just a good quant model and the map.
Best,
Marc Miller
I do have a 1st edition.. Don Bradley 'Solar and Lunar Returns'
I have looked at the Bradley model.  But then again, we
are now where we are at the map. Henre has put it all in there,
I have put the other stuff in.