Re[2]: Am I still on the list?

Hi Jimmy,

Jimmy>   Testing.  I've seen no posts since the 19th.  Did the list die or am
Jimmy>   I kicked off?

I subscribe to the Digest and the sequence number mysteriously reset
to #2 yesterday with some old posts from the start of the year.

Today's digest (#3 ?) was smaller than usual but had current
messages so I guess there is some rotten meat in the food chain
somewhere.

--
Regards,
 Greg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes
decide everything." - Joseph Stalin