Re[4]: Missing token files.

Lance,

Well I don't know enough about TS8 and never will I hope to advise.  I
guess you only resort is to build a new workspace and see if you do
any good with the same indicators that are causing problems now.

It really mystifies me why Tradestation thought it was such a good
idea to put the server end on their end and leave the most difficult
part on our end.  Anything I feel is of value I either export from the
Power Editor or print out.  Printing has proven the very best
solution.  Workspaces are another matter.  You just back them up and
rebuild if all else fails.

Jimmy