Re: OT:  insider trading data

That is why I want historical data. To see if it is of use... There is a trade date and a filing date, so ou know the lag involved. Also, beginning 2002, filings became electronic and have been reaching Edgar the day after the insider transaction takes place. I am not sure if having insider data the day BEFORE insiders would help, but it is worth looking at. Isn't that the whole point of TradeStation?

Still looking for a good source for historical insider data,

Seth