Re: Quote elf data retriever-need help

sptrader,

Yep.  When you install TS2ki you have the option to install it.  Do
the custom (not sure exactly if it is called that) install and when
you get the choice to choose components put a check mark on dial
downloader.  Watch carefully as you install, on top of current
install, for these options.  It is easy not to notice.

Jimmy

s> Quotelf requires the "Dial Data Downloader to work- I have TS2000i (NOT
s> prosuite) and I can't find the Dial Data Downloader- is it on the TS2ki CD
s> somewhere?
s> thanks,
s> Steve

--