Re: I/O File missing

Gerald,

Have you rebooted then opened PE again and tried a verify all?  Try
several verify alls even if it blows up.  If that fails, probably
will, then reinstall Ts2ki on top of the existing instillation.  PE
has simply lost it's registry of which .TOK goes with which .ASC
files.  In other words the data base is corrupt.  If you wind up doing
the reinstall you should not loose anything like toolbars.  Then again
it never hurts to backup the MyWork folder and Server folder first.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx