TS4 File Update Monitor

I have completed the latest update to the File Update Monitor which fixes a
problem with some PC's not displaying all of the controls as shown in the
attached GIF. I have uploaded this change to my web page.

I feel this utility is a very good solution to the data stoppage problem
since it monitors chart updates and not just internet traffic.

Take a look at the Read Me document and then download the Install file if
you are interested.

The File Update Monitor link is located at:

http://users.adelphia.net/~rlscott1/TradeStation_Index.htm

~Bob