TS4 Tick File Size Monitor Upgrade

Monitor to include selection for starting TS4 in either the "On-Line" or
"Off-Line" modes plus a quick 2 second peek of tick file freespace upon
startup (see attached GIF) and also includes the ability to set TS4 CPU
Affinity if running a dual CPU PC.  The following is a repeat of the
potential problem that this utility addresses.  If anyone wants a copy of
the upgraded  utility, please contact me.
 In the last few months, two users have run into the TS4 2GB tick file limit
and this can potentially prove to be a complete loss of all tick data.  As a
result, I have written a small utility which checks the tick file freespace
every time the TS4 Server is started and alerts the user if a pre-set file
space limit is exceeded.  The utility shuts down after the TS4 server is
started and is not a continuous load on the PC.  The attached GIF shows the
Alert Screen when the tick file had less than the user pre-set 10%
freespace.

  ~Bob