Data feed challenge

One day of experience now with dividing the data demands here between
the satellite ISP StarBand and a pair of telephone line bonded modems.

The goal of unbroken data under fast market conditions appears to be possible with this configuration. Just in case, I downloaded Sierra Charts as a backup bar display getting fed data via IB/TWS.

IB/TWS spent most of the day on phone lines. The morning was rough in that every 20 minutes for several hours one line disconnected from the ISP. This usually caused TWS to disconnect from the IB server for a few moments before reconnecting. Line Noise is the normal culprit. But latency as expected was not significant. 57Kb/s bandwidth seems to handle the IB feed for the single futures contract OK. There could be room for more, perhaps. I didn't check the data rate, but will tomorrow.

The TS2Ki data needs to chart ER2 were handled by StarBand ISP via satellite. The latency is always significant with several second delays common. However, the entry style is often at retraces and I don't think latency hurt that much. I did not see data gaps today despite the vol being double an average day in November. 66K. Yesterday was less at 47K. Average is 33K.

Target of avoiding fast markets preventing TS2Ki staying current appears met.

Liam