From: c [mailto:camacazi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:16 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Equity complexity

Hi all

I am analysing portfolios and , i am wondering..... What criteria do i
pick to choose which systems and securities to trade?

I was thinking the best ROA [return on account,net profit/max drawdown]
but then i though smallest flat period of the final equity curve........
but after analysing these at what point would you consider to many
systems/securities? Does inputing orders on 15 markets sound ummmmmmmm
over the top ? what about when my equity increases do i add more
securities.... what about 20 then 60 then 150 ? when is enough enough?

or....  do i pick the best 5 systems and then start doubling the
contracts traded which also doubles the drawdowns

Any feedback welcome  :O)

Any books recommended for me to read?

Cheers
Cameron