Re: TS7 EL Bug?

This is not the fault of TradeStation but is caused by the way digital computers do arithmetic. There is always limited resolution so after a complex calculation, you are not likely to ever get exactly 2.000000000000.

Normally you never notice the "round-off errors" but if you use functions such as IntPortion you can get into trouble if you do not understand what is actually going on inside the calculation.

Do a Google search on "numerical analysis" to find lots of material on the topic.

Bob Fulks