RE: DTN Sat & IQ Integration

I know there are a few DTN Satellite users out there so I thought I
would post this as an FYI….

DTN Satellite - DTN.IQ Integration. Investor/RT is the first software
product to support dual usage of DTN.IQ for historical data access while
simultaneously monitoring real-time market data using a DTN Satellite
data feed. DTN.IQ historical server support is now a standard feature of
the DTN version of Investor/RT for those users who have both a DTN
satellite receiver and a DTN.IQ account with Internet access. In the DTN
menu, choose Setup and enter your DTN.IQ user id and pin number in the
spaces provided. DTN users may then use the Data Download window, or
simply click the data download button in any chart window to retrieval
daily or intra-day historical data for any ticker symbol or quotepage of
ticker symbols. Users with dual DTN Satellite/DTN.IQ accounts also have
the flexibility to use the Reconfigure command in the File Menu, to run
Investor/RT with DTN.IQ as the source for both realtime data flow as
well as historical data access.

I am not affiliated except as a user of the product.

Duke Jones, CMT
Longboat Global Advisors, LLC
www.longboatglobal.com
www.sectorrotationfund.com