Re: Deleting symbols from GS based on some criteria?

--
Michael Watkins
TrendVue.com

Don't happen to have an answer myself but probably I'd end up using some
sort of macro/key stroke stuffing application that could be provided a
list of the offending symbols. Chances are I'd write that myself though
rather than buy/learn some applet.

OR If the list of "keepers" is relatively small

1. Export everything for good measure and back it up.

2. Highlight the ones you will want to keep in the long run (perhaps do
this in steps -do all futures, all indexes, etc and then work on the
stocks) and export the data for them only, into different files than
step 1 of course.

3. Once you have all the data exported, and everything backed up ;-)
then run globalserver setup and say "No" to "keep all your data".

4. And then import what you want from the list of keepers.

bonus, you have all the old data in case you ever want it again.