Re: Print Log

Chris,

Print log was TS4 I think.  Maybe you are being told about Message
Log.  If you don't see it then it didn't get installed.  You have to
do a custom install and double click the components when it lists them
and put a check mark on the Message log to install it.  I've never
used it.  It sounds pretty useless but I guess it depends on what you
want it for.

What do you want it for?

Jimmy

CE> How do you open a Print Log in TS2000i? I'm told you can just click on File-New window - and then there will be a choice which includes Print log - but not on my machine...
CE> CJE

Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx