IQFeed, DTN Sat with Tradestation & Neoticker

I'm considering adding another data feed to my stable - have used
eSignal for years now, with much success.

The reason I'm looking for another feed is due to some market scanning
and breadth analysis plans I have, and I'd like to start collecting full
market data in Tradestation and/or Neoticker or both. I understand that
Neoticker may even have an integrated DTN Sat/IQ Feed fill the hole
solution in the not distant future too, but my main interest is in DTN
Sat right now.

I'm wondering if folks have feedback on plusses or minuses associated
with the following from current or recent DTN sat / Tradestation users:

1. DTN sat & TS2ki collecting most or all of North American markets?

2. Feeding Tradestation / filling data holes with IQFeed. I'm assuming
filling holes will be just too problematic with eSignal if I start up
DTN Sat, due to symbol differences. I plan on using eSignal for other
purposes.

3. a) What's the most functional / least problematic Globalserver
interface (Dynastore, Metaserver etc) for Tradestation
2000i/GlobalServer and IQFeed?

3. b) Ditto on Globalserver/DTN Sat with the new Ethernet receiver?

4. And finally, a little off topic, any IQFeed or DTN Sat feed users
with experience using Neoticker? What's your experience been?

Appreciate any feedback - thanks.

--
Michael Watkins
TrendVue.com