HYPERSERVER HELP

HELP, I'm trying to install hyperserver to link with DTNIQ and TS2000i so I
can paste in my missing S&P data for today. I have a temporary password from
DTN and the programs installed fine, but I can't get anything to work. Has
anyone done this and can offer some clue on how to get this to work. DTN
doesn't have a clue. Alternately, if anyone has today's tick data for the
S&P full size and e-mini - at least from around 9am to 10:30 am pacific time
I'd sure appreciate a file so I can paste in the holes. Power outages are
sure frustrating.
thanks,
dougtucker@xxxxxxxxxxx